Josef . white/red . 205 cm
Josef is a sustainable Christmas tree made of wood and ropes, which is reusable every year and can be individually decorated. A minimalist alternative to the traditional Christmas tree, which also looks good as an advent calendar.
- Height: approx. 205 cm (floor to beech wood ring on top) . Diameter: 73,5 cm
- Material: Birch plywood rings coated with white melamine resin coating, ropes, beech wood ring (Wood is a natural product: With the surface of birch plywood colour and structural differences and occasional dents are possible.)
- Scope of delivery: 7 plywood rings, 3 ropes, 1 beech wood ring, 1 mounting rope, 1 ceiling hook, 1 rawlplug for various ceiling materials, mounting instructions, canvas bag to store the ropes
- 285 Euro Price incl. VAT (if needed), plus shipping costs, payment via credit card or direct debit
- Shipping: Germany 8 Euro . Europe 12 Euro
- Here you find information about delivery times and possibly customs charges
- You have to read and accept our Rights of revocation and our Terms and conditions
Please choose your shipping zone.